Today’s Virtual Book Tour stop is Literarily Speaking’s July Book Panel. I am one of a group of panelists who give their opinion on this question: “The Closing of Bookstores…What Happened?” There are several interesting perspectives from authors giving their opinions on the matter. Drop by and add to the discussion. What do you think has led to the demise of the brick and mortars, and is it a good thing, or a disaster?
- GUEST POST: A. F. Stewart March 7, 2020
- What a MESS! October 4, 2019
- CHARACTERIZATION NOTES: Let’s Talk About Cobblestones… August 28, 2019
- Meet the Main Crew of the Moonbeam July 27, 2019
- Long Time No Post… July 19, 2018