Today’s Virtual Book Tour stop is Literarily Speaking’s July Book Panel. I am one of a group of panelists who give their opinion on this question: “The Closing of Bookstores…What Happened?” There are several interesting perspectives from authors giving their opinions on the matter. Drop by and add to the discussion. What do you think has led to the demise of the brick and mortars, and is it a good thing, or a disaster?
- Busy Little Bee, Me! January 12, 2021
- Time For the Yearly Wrap Up Post… January 5, 2021
- Folk Tale Research Share October 23, 2020
- There’s a Lot of Correlation Between Editing and Sorting… September 30, 2020
- Missed Yesterday… September 23, 2020