Today’s Virtual Book Tour stop is Literarily Speaking’s July Book Panel. I am one of a group of panelists who give their opinion on this question: “The Closing of Bookstores…What Happened?” There are several interesting perspectives from authors giving their opinions on the matter. Drop by and add to the discussion. What do you think has led to the demise of the brick and mortars, and is it a good thing, or a disaster?
- Missed Yesterday… September 23, 2020
- Welp…that week off stretched to two… September 15, 2020
- A Bit About Time Travel… August 26, 2020
- RIEVIEW: Orange is the New Black August 22, 2020
- 2020 Has Been…Interesting…From a Business Perspective August 18, 2020