I have a notion of some of them: Victorian sensibilities, machinery out-of-time, adventuresome ideals…but I know that I don’t fully understand the genre. Having received a challenge to write a Steampunk novel for NaNoWriMo and having gleefully accepted (because I’ve wanted to write one for some time), I am looking for a more concrete definition. What would you add? Leave me a comment below…and thanks for the help!
- Midjourney to Wonder… September 22, 2022
- Ahoy There, Matey! September 19, 2022
- That’s embarrassing… September 9, 2022
- Still Slammed…But Loving It June 22, 2021
- Quarterly Update (Why I Haven’t Been Around Much…) March 16, 2021