I have a notion of some of them: Victorian sensibilities, machinery out-of-time, adventuresome ideals…but I know that I don’t fully understand the genre. Having received a challenge to write a Steampunk novel for NaNoWriMo and having gleefully accepted (because I’ve wanted to write one for some time), I am looking for a more concrete definition. What would you add? Leave me a comment below…and thanks for the help!
- Folk Tale Research Share October 23, 2020
- There’s a Lot of Correlation Between Editing and Sorting… September 30, 2020
- Missed Yesterday… September 23, 2020
- Welp…that week off stretched to two… September 15, 2020
- A Bit About Time Travel… August 26, 2020