I have a notion of some of them: Victorian sensibilities, machinery out-of-time, adventuresome ideals…but I know that I don’t fully understand the genre. Having received a challenge to write a Steampunk novel for NaNoWriMo and having gleefully accepted (because I’ve wanted to write one for some time), I am looking for a more concrete definition. What would you add? Leave me a comment below…and thanks for the help!
- What a MESS! October 4, 2019
- CHARACTERIZATION NOTES: Let’s Talk About Cobblestones… August 28, 2019
- Meet the Main Crew of the Moonbeam July 27, 2019
- Long Time No Post… July 19, 2018
- Year End Summary Post December 22, 2017