- The easiest thing to do to keep the news up-to-date is drop this in here:
Amazon page: amazon.com/author/riesheridanrose
I do try and claim all my books as soon as they are published on Amazon, so that is most likely to be a current update.
In other news, I have taken over editing of the Horrified Press imprint Thirteen O’Clock, so I am even less likely to be timely in website updates…but I will try. 🙂
- And…the latest latest news was posted 18 months ago…needless to say, it is a bit out-of-date. 🙂
Since then, I took control of The Conn-Mann Chronicles as a self-published project, and have learned a LOT about that aspect of the business. Books I and II have been re-released, and Book III is also out now–Book IV will be out soon. Details on all of that can be found on the website linked above.
I have edited two anthologies for Mocha Memoirs: Avast Ye, Airships! and Ghosts, Gears, and Grimoires. And they released my collection of short stories RieTales.
I have written another book of poetry: Overheard in Hell
I wrote lyrics for another of Marc Gunn’s CD’s: Pirates Vs. Dragons and an accompanying “Journal” you can get on Amazon.
I have been privileged to be included in several more anthologies, most notably Killing It Softly.
- Things have been moving thick and fast since my last update. I think the updating for every sale individually is a thing of the past. But I will update more regularly, I promise.
For now, I am pleased to announce that the second book in The Conn-Mann Chronicles will be out by the end of the summer.
And there are several anthologies coming out soon with my work in them. 🙂
- “Shadow of a Black Crow” is out in Song Story Press’ Come to My Window: A Song Stories Anthology
- SQ Mag Issue 12 has “Death in the Dust.”
- “Steel Velvet” now out again in the Jan. 2014 Issue of Lorelei Signal.
- “The Seven Year Itch” has been accepted for Xchyler Publishing’s Around the World in 80 Days Steampunk anthology.
- Nightmare Walkers and Dream Stalkers, with the reprint of “MacKenzie’s Rose” has been published by Horrified Press in paper and ebook formats.
- Inaccurate Realities #1: Fear is now available, with my story “Dead Man’s Pond”
- “Danse Macabre: A selection of terrifying poetry” is now available from Atlantean Publishing out of the UK
- Metastasis is now available from Wolfsinger Press
- In the Bloodstream: An Anthology of Dark Fantasy and Horror is now available from Mocha Memoirs Press
- “Blood Composition” has been accepted for the next issue of Wolf Willow Magazine
- The Great Divide ran on Cease Cows.
- “The Madness in Her Eyes” will appear in Mocha Memoirs’ In the Bloodstream anthology.
- Reloaded (Both Barrels) (Volume 2) launched September 10, 2013
- “The Sorrow of Trees” and “Early Morning” accepted for Fragrance Online Magazine
- “Sixes and Sevens” and “Remember Me” have been accepted for the Twenty anthology.
- “Star Light, Star Bright” accepted to run in January issue of AntipodeanSF and feature on the February episode of their radio show.
- “They Wait Outside” accepted by MicroHorror.com.
- “Fragile” will appear on The Voices Project in September. (They got it up early. Posted August 19.)
- My flash piece “Coyote Moon” is in Shifters: A Charity Shapeshifter Anthology
- “Death in the Dust” was accepted by SQ Magazine
- “Long Ago” and “Grandfather Clock” will be in the premiere issue of Black Cat Lit
- “Every Rose Has It’s Thorn” accepted by Cease Cows
- “MacKenzie’s Rose” will be in the Nightstalkers and Dream Walkers anthology
- My poem “A Murder of Crows” was accepted for the Metastasis anthology from Wolfsinger Publications
- “Tumbling After” will be in the Reloaded: Both Barrels anthology from Shotgun Honey
- “Liberty” has been accepted by the Discontinuum Anthology
- “Danse Macabre” will be in the Scary Poetry Collection from Atlantean Publishing
- “For the Good of All” has been accepted by the Heroes All anthology
- “Steel Velvet” will be appearing in Lorelei Signal and Mystic Signal later this year
- “The Airship Pilot” will be appearing in Gearhearts Steam-punk Glamor Revue
- “It’s a Long Way Down” has been accepted by Song Story Press for Song Stories: Volume Two
- “Dueling Drive Ins” appears in the Di-Verse-City 2013 anthology
- “Shadow of a Black Crow” has been accepted by Song Story Press for the Come to My Window anthology
- “Blowing Cotton” and “The Rio Grande” available in the Boundless 2013 Anthology
- I sold a poem to the May “Oceans” issue of Penumbra.
- “The Heart of a Hitman” has been accepted for the Hero’s Lament anthology
- My story “Married to the Sea” has been chosen for the Terror By Gaslight anthology
- Sold “To Run Is to Fly” to Four Star Stories.
- Don’t Go Drinking with Hobbits CD and the companion lyric book now available.
- “Interview with a Zombie” has been chosen for the Zombiefied anthology coming from Sky Warrior Book Publishing. I’ve seen the line up. It looks like a fun anthology. 🙂
- The fantasy short story I did with Giovanni Gelati is now live at Amazon for the Kindle. The Fairy GodFather (The Author’s Lab/Collaboration) was a blast to do. Check it out if you want a short, fun read.
- Free prequel short story to The Luckless Prince is now posted on the Zumaya Blog.
- Forgot to update when the Firefly Drinking Songs album went on sale. You can buy it here.
- The landing page for my Virtual Book Tour next month is now ready. Keep an eye out here for tour dates!
- Just got added to the list for Austin Comic Con in November. I’ll have a table with all my stuff available — including the Hobbit CD and The Luckless Prince unless something goes awry between now and then. This will be a blast! There are a lot of cool people on the guest list already, and more to come. For the complete list, check here.
- The Firefly Drinking Songs album that includes the song “Browncoats Keep Flyin'” that I wrote the lyrics for is currently in production, and will be out in the next few weeks.
- Looks like the Hobbit Drinking songs album is soon to go into production. Want a chance to help sponsor the CD for some really cool perks? Here are the pre-order options!
- Review I did for Marc Gunn over at Celtic MP3 Music Magazine has posted: http://celticmp3s.com/2011/02/review-“running-wild”-by-the-sheridan-band/
- Drink My Soul…Please is now available for Kindle.
- Forgot to mention my very latest news — “Drink My Soul…Please”, my one semi-hard science fiction story previously included in the Beyond the Mundane: Flights of Mind anthology will be reprinted as a stand alone e-book in January from Mocha Memoirs Press.
- Straying From the Path, my collection of fairy tale poems is finally back in print. The original limited edition was 50 copies. Now anyone can get their own. 🙂 I am so happy it is available once more.