I have a notion of some of them: Victorian sensibilities, machinery out-of-time, adventuresome ideals…but I know that I don’t fully understand the genre. Having received a challenge to write a Steampunk novel for NaNoWriMo and having gleefully accepted (because I’ve wanted to write one for some time), I am looking for a more concrete definition. What would you add? Leave me a comment below…and thanks for the help!
- Writing Tip: Putting the Sizzle in Steamy Scenes [The following post is rated Adult] August 4, 2020
- GUEST POST: Nicole Givens Kurtz — Kill Three Birds July 28, 2020
- Writing Tip: Found Object Poetry July 21, 2020
- RIEVIEW: Odd Thomas July 17, 2020
- Writing Tip: What’s Your Word Count? July 14, 2020