I have a notion of some of them: Victorian sensibilities, machinery out-of-time, adventuresome ideals…but I know that I don’t fully understand the genre. Having received a challenge to write a Steampunk novel for NaNoWriMo and having gleefully accepted (because I’ve wanted to write one for some time), I am looking for a more concrete definition. What would you add? Leave me a comment below…and thanks for the help!
- Busy Little Bee, Me! January 12, 2021
- Time For the Yearly Wrap Up Post… January 5, 2021
- Folk Tale Research Share October 23, 2020
- There’s a Lot of Correlation Between Editing and Sorting… September 30, 2020
- Missed Yesterday… September 23, 2020