I have a notion of some of them: Victorian sensibilities, machinery out-of-time, adventuresome ideals…but I know that I don’t fully understand the genre. Having received a challenge to write a Steampunk novel for NaNoWriMo and having gleefully accepted (because I’ve wanted to write one for some time), I am looking for a more concrete definition. What would you add? Leave me a comment below…and thanks for the help!
- Rie Sheridan Rose on In Her Own Words: Wynelda-Ann Deaver
- Easter Ellen on In Her Own Words: Wynelda-Ann Deaver
- Guest Blog Post over at Rie’s | Wynwords's Weblog on In Her Own Words: Wynelda-Ann Deaver
- Rie Sheridan Rose on 4 Aspects of Scene Stealing Tricksters and How They Work
- Wyndie Deaver on 4 Aspects of Scene Stealing Tricksters and How They Work
Tagsacceptance anticipation bardabee blog tour challenges character chat ConDFW convention Don't Go Drinking With Hobbits faerie fantasy fun guest blogging Here's the Clean horror interview Literarily Speaking lyrics marketing mystery NaNoWriMo poetry psychology Pump Up your Book research reviews Rie Sheridan Rose RieView RieVisions riewriter scavenger hunt Stephen King television The Blood that Binds The Fairy GodFather The Luckless Prince Tolkien twitter VBT Virtual Book Tour writing writing life zombies Zumaya Publications